What is a GAMES CONDITION?
It is the state, level or degree of worthiness, quality or excellence of a game!
It also is the state, level or degree of worthiness, quality or excellence of exchanges, skill set’s and abilities that you are employing in order to play your game.
It also includes the worthiness, qualities of worthiness of the purpose, the lack of or the high degree of worthiness, quality or excellence of the levels of mastery, intelligence, power, cleverness, excellence and demonstrations of competence that your game is being played in.
A major contributing factor of most far reaching games are high integrity Power Teammates who also have much to do with the state, level or degree of worthiness, quality or excellence of the games being played.
High integrity Power Teammates work with you in order to improve the worthiness, quality or excellence of the games being played and to increase the quality of your exchanges, skill set’s and abilities to succeed.
Game conditions include:
A prime object that one player or team attempts to stop the opposing player or team from having, a known or unknown game being played, focused or unfocussed attention, known or unknown intentions, known or unknown visions, known or unknown positional identities, known or unknown opponents, known or unknown identities reaching and withdrawing from known or unknown opponents, known or unknown causes and effects on and to opponents, no-effect on self, known or unknown running continuous can’t haves, can’t do’s and can’t be’s on opponents and the opponents goals and their position, spaces and areas, whilst at the same time be able to be – do – and have your own tools of play, your own goals and playing field, your own purpose, problems of play, the ability to act and react, self-determinism, opponents, the possibility of loss, the possibility of winning, communication, the ability to arrive or not arrive, the ability to reach and withdraw.
Games conditions have two Prime Positions:
Position One: – CAUSE POINT – This is the action point – all games are continuing by definition, since an unstarted game isn’t a game and a finished game isn’t a game.
Position Two: – EFFECT POINT – This is the holographic duplication position and often the reaction point.
The CAUSE POINT and the EFFECT POINT have the ability to reach and withdraw from each other.
For example; in the game of tennis – the server is the cause point – the receiver reacts to what the server serves.
From this we can deduce there are two Prime forms of Beingness or Identities in all games:
1. PRIME IDENTITY
2. PRIME OPPOSING IDENTITY
From this we can also deduce these Prime Identities are engaged in two Prime forms of Implementation of acts in all games:
From this we can also deduce these Prime Identities are engaged in two Prime forms of Implementation of acts in all games that in turn monitor what two states of having can be had or not had:
2. NOT HAVE
Any Games playing actions a person engages in is primarily concerned with four things:
1. The Goal of the Game and objectives of the Game.
2. The location and control of objects and energies of the game in time and space in order to achieve the Goal of the Game and objectives of the Game.
3. The prediction and control of future locations of objects and energies of the game in time and space in order to win or complete the Goal of the Game and objectives of the Game.
4. The outcomes or results of having achieved the Goal and objectives of the Game.
This is not to say that one has no other abilities. There are many abilities one has or could have, but none of them get quite so much usage as the goal, the objective, the ability to locate and control of the game objects in time and space and the prediction and control of the future location and control of the game objects in time and space in order to win or complete the Goal of the Game and objectives of the Game.
1. A game consists of playing fields, goals, intentions, visions, plans, players, opponents, winners and losers, freedoms and barriers, and purposes and counter-purposes.
2. Any state of beingness wherein exist awareness, presence or absence, goals and counter-goals, plans and counter-plans, skill sets and abilities, actions and counter-actions, problem and solution creations, wins and losses, must haves and can’t haves and freedom (separateness) or entrapment (stuck together) each to some degree.
3. A contest of person against person, or team against team.
POSITIVE GAMES CONDITION, a game where everyone and everything connected to it gets better or wins.
END OF POSITIVE GAMES CONDITION: A state of infinite wholeness and fulfillment of all parts and positions of the game, its players. Its spaces, its time, its energy and its wanted manifestations. The players are at the top of the Gold Zone.
DESTRUCTIVE GAMES CONDITION:
1. When you say destructive games condition you mean that somebody’s power of choice has been subjugated against his will into a fixated activity from which he must not take his attention.
2. The words destructive games condition is derogatory actually. There is a Games Matrix thing that goes along with this. When you say destructive games condition you mean a games package, and the games package has to do with this: It means a group or individual’s fixated attention, a group or individual’s inability to escape coupled with a group or individual’s inability to attack, to the exclusion of other enhancing games. There is nothing wrong with having games. There is a lot wrong with being in a destructive games condition because it is most often unknown as well as full of “not wanted to be known’s,” it is an aberrated activity, it is reactive, and one is often performing it way outside of his power of choice and without his consent or will.
3. Must have for self and can’t have for others; now that is a true destructive games condition. (Jealousy, greed and envy belong in this category of destructive games conditions.)
END OF DESTRUCTIVE GAMES CONDITION: A state of obsessive involuntary opposition to all and everything. Constant disconnection. Constant inhibitions of reach. Constant attempts to collapse own and others space, time, and energy and to stop any manifestations of power – most often by doing the opposite or nothing. Constant attempts to collapse own and others universes. Make self and others a dot. The person is at the bottom of the Red Zone.
It must be noted that the Game has not truly ended – should any life or power be breathed into the dormant game it will reactivate and begin to go into re-play.
GAMES CONDITION PROCESS, when you say games condition process you mean that it is an interchangeable positive or negative bracket. In other words, it’s a positive or negative interchanged between Person A and Person B, or Person B and Person C, and Person C and Person D.
A losing or destructive game condition basically consists of unknowns and a denial of interchange that subsequently causes the person to believe and act in life as if they have no space, no time, no energy and no power to manifest what they want.
ALAN C. WALTER
June 2, 2008